Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Updates

I know...what your thinking...
It has been over 3 months since my last blog post. Your probably saying to yourself "this girl is just super busy and popular and doesn't have time for a blog" or "She is probably off saving lives" or "She just can't get a grip on the reality that her life just isn't that interesting"
 
BUT HERE I AM!
 
Here are some glorious updates on my life:
 
Last night's dinner
 
Pinned Image
 
Last night's date
 
(She finally got a haircutt)
 
 
This weekend...We are going camping!
 
 
My mom invited Josh and I to go camping this weekend for two nights. I love a good camping trip...
However, I am a firm believer in actually camping. Roughing it if you will.
 My mom and dad are bringing a pop-up camper and I just don't consider that real camping...I drew the line when she asked me what I wanted to eat for dinner and she suggested using the stove IN the pop-up camper. NO!
 
With this being said, I requested a tent and that all food be made over the fire... REAL CAMPING.
I told Josh that we were not allowed to watch anymore episodes of Walking Dead until after we went camping...that stuff will mess with your head!
 
Halloween is coming up and I have decided to be "Red Riding Hood" and Mia will be assisting me as my Wolf. The costume is in the making. I actually managed to find a long red-hooded cape at a part store of $9.99. SCORE. Now I just have to decide to me a cartoon version of red riding hood or a Amanda Seyfried version
 
 
More pictures to come once the costume is complete!
 


2 comments:

  1. its been a month again! :) love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you'd blog again! It's not like you have anything better to do like plan a wedding... ;) Missyou!

    ReplyDelete