Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tired Tuesday

Last night consisted of a few of my current favorite things:

1


A new "staple" for my afterworkimstraightbumminit attire

2
Heater blanket's will change your life


3 
Lemon Verbena Multi-Wick Soy Candle Tin.Opens in a new window 
 Love my new "Pure Clean Soy" candle from Target.

4


Vanilla Rooibos Tazo Tea.
-and-


With all of this said, these "strenuous" late night activities, have left me feeling very tired this morning. So tired in fact, that while my alarm was going off, I was busy forging my master plan as to why I wouldn't be at work today. "oh my alarm didn't go off" or " oh, my roommate suffocated me with a pillow" sorry Erin or "Got snowed in?"
...
...
Are we 12, Shalie?
...
...
Needless to say, I made it to work on time and managed to snag one of these on my way in!


Quote for the Day: "God Bless you and the horse you road in on" - Lance McClure (co-worker)

Me: What does that even mean Lance?

2 comments:

  1. I love, love vanilla rooibos tea! Actually any kind of tea, really. :)

    I follow Erin and thought i'd check out your blog - Welcome to the bloggy world! :) I'm your newest follower!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sam!

      Thank you so much for following... I am getting adjusted pretty well to the blog world but still have a lot to learn. I love your blog and think you are very creative.

      I look forward to seeing more!

      Shalie

      Delete