Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Fever

We have all experienced the Friday "mood swing". You know when you are "So excited it's Friday!!!...PARTAY!" and when you get to work and your slouched in your office chair and your like "oh my gosh...it's freaking Friday...why am I still here..." Every thing you could be doing with your life, flashes across your head: like one of those airplanes that fly discount, seafood announcements across your little stretch of beach, while sipping on a pina colada and working on your summer glow
 (point proven)

I'm going to give everyone a little sneak peak into my head, while I am currently sitting at work, slouched in my office chair:
 
First, I want this bike:

Pinned Image

There is one very similar about 5 minutes from work...and I can hear it calling my name saying "Shalie,buy me please!"

Second, I wish I had her body and her canoe:

Pinned Image

I do not know why canoeing just popped into my head, I think its because I just ate my left-over Thai food and feel like a meatball (snookie reference...help me)

Third, Ice Cream Sundae's: 

Pinned Image

My office is creating these devilish creations in another room as I type AND I feel like a "meatball" so here I am...thinking not eating about ice cream sundae's.

Fourth, Heather's 25th Birthday:

 (March 15th, 2011)

One of my dearest friends birthday is today and I can't wait to celebrate with her and friends tonight... come on work day! hurry up! :)




2 comments: