Tuesday, March 6, 2012

*Disclaimer* I do not consider myself a high maintenance person or OCD... I just know what I like and I know what I need in order to function in a normal day. It's not pretty otherwise :)
I need:

  • Coffee in the morning. I am pretty sure my mail man knows this about me at this point.
  • To wash my hair every day. no exceptions. I feel grimy, gross, greasy, grungy, and grunky (I made this word up to flow with the others). You get the point!
  • I eat every meal. Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner. I NEVER skip meals...
  • I spray myself with Febreze everyday. I love my clothes to smell like they just rolled out of the dryer. This is a bit OCD...but whatever :)
  • Finally...I must have a Diet Coke at 2:00 p.m. everyday. I like to consider this the crescendo to my needy day. The butter to my biscuit, if you will (FYI: I am not calling myself a biscuit).
Today was definatley one of those days. My coffee was fantastic, my hair looks...clean, I smell great, breakfast and lunch were fulfilling AND...


...it had LIME!

I like to consider myself the more attractive version of Sophia Vergara. She released this video and tried to say she looked like me...Pfff. Just insert *Shalie* in wherever they say *Lola*.



Last night Heather, Erin and I went over Courtney's house to watch the Women Tell All episode of the Bachelor. What an amazing, drama filled show. My life would be so boring without it. Good friends, Good food, Good Wine :)

One of our choices of the evening:



Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. haha Last nights Bachelor was the most exciting one of the season! He is such a butthead! Let's hang out again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have one thing to say "Girl, you look young" :)

    ReplyDelete