Friday, February 10, 2012

It's What's for Breakfast

Well, my new found "diet" was really put to the test this morning, with an early morning breakfast date with the lovely Allison.

Introducing...Cracker Barrel!


The land of the fattening but Oh So Good! pancakes, hashbrown casserole and butter biscuits...seriously...butter biscuits. I used this rendezvous as my first "challenge" for the week, because Lord knows there will be many more. I was able to research food items ahead of time and come up with a perfect combination of good/healthy options, which included the following (keep in mind that I have 26 points for the entire day):

Turkey Sausage (x2) = 3 points
Egg Beaters (x2) = 2 points
Wheat Sour Dough Bread (x1) = 2 points
Black Coffee = 0 Points

Grand Total = 7 Points

This breakfast combination was PERFECT! just the right amount of protein and carb's to jump start my day. I think I am really going to like this whole "Weight Watchers" thing. Okay, so I take back my previous comment about "not posting about my diet/recipes blah blah blah", I have to document it somewhere!

Now, for a couple of "Current's" for the day:

Currently Wearing





KAYDEN by PESARO


Currently Listening to



Current Ipod Game

"Chess With Friends"



Currently Thinking About



Let's be honest...what would you be thinking about if you just ate at Cracker Barrel and had egg beaters instead of these! :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment