Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Blue's

I'm being honest when I say enjoy Monday's. I am energized from the weekend, the week is new (with no mistakes in it), I am not sick of work yet and it's nice to get back into a normal routine. However, today was not just not one of those Monday's.

Monday Fails
  • Ballet Flats and 34 degree weather (not smart)
  • Not chipping the ice of your windshield and thinking you can actually see (not safe)
  • Ordering the Blonde Roast instead of the Dark Italian Roast at Starbucks (not good)
  • Filling up a water bottle at the fountain, only to find little "specs" in it (not sanitary)
  • Taking a Multi-Vitamin on a 7 point (Weight Watchers shout out!) filled stomach and still feeling nauseous (not fun)
  • Forgetting to zip up the zipper on your J. Crew Minnie Pants, on the SIDE of your leg (not cute)
  • Poring Milk into a glass that has a huge crack in the bottom of it, only to find all of your kitchen counter (not convenient)
Okay fine...I wont be a negative Nancy...

Monday Perks
  • My ballet flats looked cute even if my feet had to thaw out
  • I am obviously alive and made it to work regardless of impaired vision
  • Coffee is Coffee (Im just saying that to be positive but not really thinking that)
  • When I was in Africa my water came out black sometimes. I will take "specs" any day of the week.
  • There is nothing positive about taking big fat vitamins, especially when they upset your stomach
  • At least it wasn't the front zipper ;)
  • Even more of an excuse to buy new dinnerware

Monday's additional Perks
  • Cauliflower and Tomato's were a dollar at KROGER (so budget friendly)
  • Monday means Tuesday is tomorrow AND Valentines Day is tomorrow.
  • Courtney is still on the Bachelor...I am really interested in seeing her crazy family and who doesn't love her facial expressions?
  • Joshua sprayed my pillow with his cologne when I was making dinner (I know that is cheesy/creepy but I love the way he smells)
AND


Yes, I know what you are thinking...Digestive Wheat Biscuits? However, these cookies are British and I love anything and everything British AND they are healthy. Not sure I understand the whole "digestive" bit in the title but who cares right?......haha......right? okay its weird.

But they are good ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment