Thursday, February 9, 2012

Someone to Watch Over You

When I think of that song, an online website that keeps track of your caloric intake, excercie activity and good/sometime's terrible food choices, is not normally the first thing that come's to mind. But Hey...accountability is accountability and something needs to happen with this here body of mine.

Yesterday I joined Weight Watchers!

I am very excited about this decision, and some of you may have noticed in my "Tidbit's" tab, included in my goals were: Lose 25 pounds and run a marathon...YIKES!

Although I do not plan on tracking my weight loss and food choices on this blog, I would like to give you a little taste of how my morning/afternoon has changed in the last day:

Yesterday:
Coffee with Cream 
 (1 point)


Today:
Black Coffee
(0 points)


Yesterday's Breakfast:
Everything Bagel
(7 points)


Today's Breakfast:
Oikos Greek Yogurt Vanilla
(3 Points)

Yesterdays After-work Activity:
Target :)...caught me


Today's After-work Activity:
Work out!


I am really excited to become best friends with Jennifer Hudson too, I tried texting her yesterday to tell her the good news and she never replied....weird.





                                                                                       

4 comments:

  1. You are an inspiration to being healthy! And don't worry about Jennifer Hudson, she is just shy at first. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha love the jennifer hudson bit. i'm sure she'll come around. and good for you girl! you're already a hottie but it's awesome getting our bodies healthy! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you so much! I am really excited about it!

      Delete